Monday, June 22, 2009

Turn in game cards by Wednesday

Turn in your first summer reading game card by noon on Wednesday, July 24 in order to receive a pass to the first extravaganza, which will be at the 50th Street Caboose on Thursday, June 25 from 5 to 7 p.m. We will meet at the Caboose, which is at 5027 50th Street. Dinner and game tokens will be provided. You may want to bring money for additional games. We will also have a prize drawing.

Photos from the Project Bookbag program will be posted on the blog soon. Thanks to all of you for making this such a great summer!

3 comments:

  1. I got my paper turned in today. I have never been to the Caboose and I am really looking foward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really a good that the library is providing activities for teens over the summer and i think many will enjoy the opportunity as i am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Bernardo in 7th grade. thank you for my great summer fun and all the great prizes that you have to offer up ahead and I'm really looking for the last prize.

    I like to visit the Mahon library all the time.

    ReplyDelete