Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Extravaganza at Movies 16

We will be seeing either Marmaduke, Shrek 4, Karate Kid, or Prince of Persia (subject to change). There may be a few more options but they will not know the exact titles or times until next Wednesday, June 9. As soon as we know the times and titles we will post them. Be sure and RSVP next week to that post or at Mahonps@gmail.com. That way we can guarantee you a spot in the movie of your choice. If you haven't turned in your first card you will have until noon on June 16 to bring it in to receive a pass to our Summer Extravaganza.

18 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... me and my brother wuld love to join ya'll and watch sherk 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a kewl movie ill luv 2 join u party again and watch another movie peace peace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karate Kid totally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I think about it I want to see Shrek 4 or maybe Prince of Persia I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shrek 4! i haven't seen it, but it looks pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I want to see Shrek 4 or Prince of Persia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shrek 4 has been out forevr! its not that great... it was actually kinda boring! i went and saw it the other day and didnt like it! i think Karate Kid or Prince of Persia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Karate kid, Because I really don't like shrek, Marmaduke will be for my cousin's birthday and my parents want to see prince of persia with me while in OK so.. yeah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prince of Persia looks awsum but so duz Kar-ah-te Kid I can't decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel R.
    wait, no, karate kid

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya karate kid!!! i mean all the others have like been out and evrone has seen those exspecially shrek so Karate Kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooh ya Karate Kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'v seen prince of persia it is so awsome i want to see karate kid

    ReplyDelete
  14. karati kid totally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i say karate kid yesturday i think it was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. dude karate kid

    ReplyDelete