Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New to Extravaganzas --- FAQ

Q:  How do I RSVP?
A:  By leaving a comment on this blog with your first name, library, title and time.  You can also let your library know or even email your information to:  lubbocklibrarysrp@outlook.com

Q:  When do I need to RSVP by?
A:  Before 6 p.m. on the Monday before the extravaganza.  If you need to RSVP after that, please email or leave a comment on the blog.

Q:  What are Lobby Times?
A:  These are specific times that Library Staff members will be in the Lobby of Tinseltown to exchange your passes for movie tickets.

Q:  I have my pass to the extravaganza, how do I get my ticket?
A:  During specific Lobby Times, come into the lobby at Tinseltown and find a Library Staff member in an Unmask! shirt to exchange your pass for a ticket.  Tinseltown staff do not have tickets and they cannot take your pass as a ticket.

Q:  Can my family or friends come to the movies too?
A:  Sure!  Tickets are $5 all day on Tuesday and can be purchased at the ticket window.

Q:  Will library staff be there to chaperone all movies listed?
A:  Library staff will chaperone a limited number of films.  It will be indicated near the list of titles to pick from.  Additional titles may be chaperoned due to high demand.

Q:  What if I miss my lobby time?
A:  You will need to wait for the next available lobby time and will need to select a later time

Q:  I lost my pass what do I do?
A:  Come into the lobby during lobby times.  We will have a master list of those eligible to attend.

Q:  I forgot to RSVP can I still come or I turned my card in late what do I do?
A:  Just find a library staff member at Tinseltown during one of the lobby times listed and we can help you.  You may need to wait a few minutes if we need to purchase you a ticket.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment