Sunday, June 9, 2019

1st Extravaganza

Just a few more days until our first extravaganza.  For those who have not RSVPed, the 10:15 a.m. Secret Life of Pets 2 is almost full so I would probably select another time. 

I know some have had issues RSVPing to the blog.  You can always send an email.  It does take me a little time to purchase tickets and respond to you (up to a day).  If anyone RSVPs late tomorrow night, you will probably not receive a response with your seat number.

If something comes up and you cannot attend, please email or post here to let us know.

See you all on Tuesday.  A library staff member will be in the lobby of Tinseltown during these times only.  During one of these times is when you will exchange your pass for your ticket:


6 comments:

  1. My son Yashmit Choudhary.
    I got a 2019 Ist Teen Extravaganza ticket for a movie.
    I wanted to watch Avengers: Endgame at 9:45 AM morning show on Tuesday, June 11th.
    I wanted a seat far from the screen.
    Thank you.

    Best,
    Yashmit Choudhary
    Mob. 8067904029

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for RSVPing. His seat is E6 for the 10:15 am showing of Avengers. See you at the first lobby time.

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is Eden Hertz,
    I got a 2019 1st teen extravaganza ticket
    I want to watch, A Secret Life Of Pets 2 at 8:00 pm on Tuesday June 11th
    My dad and brotger will be coming with me too,
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for RSVPing. Her seat is E10. See you tomorrow at Tinseltown during a lobby time.

      Delete
  3. Jaden and Jett Sammann
    Detective Pikachu
    6:45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for RSVPing. Their seats are D7 and D8. See you tomorrow at Tinseltown during a lobby time.

      Delete